• Posted by Bill Isenberg on 24/12/2021 at 16:22

Hello everyone in the family and Mona and Lisa and Rudi and Michaela, from my family here in Pittsburgh Pa we want to wish each and everyone a Merry Christmas and a most happy and Heathy New Year in 2022. This club means the world to me and Maddie and so happy to chat with you all and pray for you all and laugh. Mona and Lisa god bless you both and Pa and Michaela, you all deserve a well earned rest. We are hosting Christmas Eve tonight with 20 plus folks and Mona and Lisa music will be heard thru out the evening into the morning hours in front of the fire place. Me and Maddie truly love you all and send hugs to everyone in the MLT Club. Yesterday was the best Christmas gift anyone can receive. How cool is it to share 2 hours with people all over the world and to see the best thing in my life when I found Mona and Lisa on U Tube. Highlife’s in my life is my wife, and Kids, my job, family , friends and the Mona Lisa Twins and everyone in the Club. God bless and raise a glass for the Holidays. Cheers Bill and Maddie Isenberg Huge Fans from Pittsburgh PA USA

Bill Isenberg replied 2 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Michael Thompson

24/12/2021 at 16:42

Merry Christmas to you too Bill and Maddie and a blessed holiday season to your whole family (and to our shared MLT club family) Love this club!

• Roger Penn

24/12/2021 at 19:16

Well said, Bill. The MLT Christmas livestream (and advent fun) is becoming the highlight of my year and best part of Christmas! Best wishes to you and Maddie and all your family, and everyone else in our extended MLT family!

• Jung Roe

24/12/2021 at 19:47

Merry Christmas Bill and Maddie and warmest Christmas and NewYear wishes to MLT and the entire MLT community! The Advent and Livestream yesterday was a heartwarming blast for sure, thoroughly enjoyed myself.

• Jacki Hopper

25/12/2021 at 02:36

Merry Xmas Bill, Maddie, family/friends joining you, may you all enjoy your gathering…I’m going to celebrate Xmas with family in the 28th, the only day that works out for this year so tomorrow I shall have a quiet solo Xmas Day but will keep busy, crankup the MLT tunes in my headphones ????☮

• Bill Isenberg

27/12/2021 at 17:31

Michael Jung Jacki and Roger,

Thanks for the wishes and yes it was a great Christmas for the Isenberg Family here in Pittsburgh. No snow this year but a lot of rain, but plenty of food and beverages to make the day go swell and just being with everyone since Covid is a blessing. Of course Maddie made out ….LOL…My kids got me and my wife tickets to see Elton John in September 2022. Wow very happy with that gift. And my older son made a collage picture of us at the Rolling Stones Concert back in October and we have it hanging in the game room, if I can figure out how? I will take a photo and send to you all to see….guess I might have to have Maddie help me on this one….LOL…

• Johnnypee Parker

28/12/2021 at 00:31

Happy New Year Bill and Maddie!

The live stream was great. We were glad to see you both there. It must be a thrill for Maddie when Lisa and Mona say hello to her. And I am sure you get a kick out of watching Maddie react.

Here’s to another fun year at the MLT Club

JP & Marlo

Here’s a Dad joke. What do you call looking for my wife in Walmart?

Marlo Polo or Where’s Marlo (except I can’t get her to wear Waldo’s striped sweater?)

• Bill Isenberg

28/12/2021 at 14:52

Johnny,

Oh yes Maddie lit up when Mona mentioned her name and I wish the twins could see Maddie’s reaction on her face when they got to our present, timeless my friend. LOL…Great joke , Love it Johnny!! Got one for you that I used on my kids thru out the years….You run into a friend for example Mark Jones and you say to your kids you know who Mark Jones is right? Of course they say NO, And you say that is Mr. And Mrs. Jones Son!!! LOL….Rim shot on the drum and cymbal, my kids roll their eyes anymore when I do that….Happy New year to you and your family Johnny!

God Bless

Bill and Maddie

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!