MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs 12 String Guitar

• Howard

05/10/2019 at 19:15

Not Adelaide Skip. Goes way back further than Adelaide. More like 1996. I’d start with their “Dreams” video perhaps.

• Ckay Kirby

05/10/2019 at 23:42

Thanks guys,

i needed the clues, as we were on an Oz theme i automatically thought of Adelaide, but after your help I think I found ” Lampi Bampi ”  trouble was not any good images available so I had to resort to capturing from the video, not the best but use-able for this purpose.

is this better ?

MLT Club Edit: Photo got removed for copyright reasons 

• Jung Roe

06/10/2019 at 03:11

That’s brilliant Skip, right down to the Gretsch and Ricky!  And love Lambi Bampi Boooo David!

• Howard

06/10/2019 at 06:48

Can you put some flesh on those Twins Skip? They’re looking dangerously undernourished!

• Ckay Kirby

06/10/2019 at 10:08

Hiya Howard,

gotta be honest with you all, not all my own doing,

just a quick montage i threw together, used the Twins pics from their photo archives,  they were drawn by a talented fan who sent the pics in.

I will look up who it was and give credit where its due,

Will see what else I can conjure up,

I do it in between my work stuff to break some of the monotony of the usual stuff.

P:)

• Jacki Hopper

06/10/2019 at 00:22

OMG… This photo creation is the best…. Priceless… It could become  a  cover photo for the MLT Club here…. Priceless…Just luv this photo… Too funny and cute Groovy all rolled into one…. Great add on of the MLT Family Mascot…. Groovy Fabby Woohoo my parody of Scooby Dooby Doo–lol)

• Ckay Kirby

06/10/2019 at 00:24

Thanks jacki,

had to search to find out who “LampiBampi” was ?!  lol thanks to Howard for the tip off

• David Herrick

06/10/2019 at 00:35

Love it!  “Lampi-Bampi-Booooo!”

• Ckay Kirby

06/10/2019 at 21:11

Update on MLT Club Bus image

to praise those who deserve, here is the link for the brilliant artist who did those original, quirky cartoon images of Mona & Lisa.

Check its out amazing talent

monalisatwins
    It’s #FanArtFriday and these are rather adorable!
    Biggest thanks to @levin.lon and @artisticfeather or these little illustrations ?
    Check out his work here: http://www.levinlandstudio.com/

• Jung Roe

06/10/2019 at 21:23

Your MLT bus montage is perfect skip!  Love it.

• Ckay Kirby

06/10/2019 at 21:30

Thanks Jung,

just wanted to be clear on the fact that I only did a quick cut n paste job on it, I do use other peoples stuff from time to time for speed or if they produce stuff that is way better than mine and whenever I do always like to make sure they get the credit for all the real hard work.

My strength is visualising images and finding ways to create them, im not that artistic to drawer or paint in such detail as some do, hats off to the real artists of this world.

• Jung Roe

06/10/2019 at 21:47

Well Skip, it takes special talent and a creative mind to visualize something wonderful like this.  Impressed with your creation here!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    06/10/2019 at 23:08

Unfortunately, we had to remove the pictures, as we might run into copyright issues when artworks from other artists are used as a basis for own creations. We already had that problem before when a Club member used the comic character Johnny Bravo and other works without consent of the copyright owners.

You can certainly post appropriate original creations but in order to avoid legal trouble for anyone, please stay clear of using artwork where other parties’ copyrights are involved.

• Ckay Kirby

06/10/2019 at 23:13

Understood,

sorry to have caused a problem

• Paul Steinmayer

11/10/2019 at 16:16

Hi all,

Sorry, I’m new to the forum, and I wanted to throw in my two cents.  I also love the 12 string!  It sounds amazing and really complements the performance.  I’ve always loved the sound of a 12 string acoustic guitar!  I have a pretty rare Hohner 12 string that my ex-wife purchased used as a Birthday gift for me about 35 years ago.  It sounds amazing, and I even used it for recording back then!  I occasionally drag it out to perform a few songs at family gatherings!

Speaking of Australia, I spent a little time in Perth back in 1989, and I lived in Christchurch New Zealand for two years (Nov 91 to Oct 93).  I’d love to take a trip back down under one day, if I ever have the financial means.

Paul

Page 2 of 2

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!