• 2022 Calendar

Posted by Tom on 19/01/2022 at 22:10

Just recieved my 2022 Calendar!! As always, with anything MLT related, Well Worth the Wait!! My 2022 is off to a Beautiful start!

Sending Love and Hugs to all????????

Tomás F. Calvo replied 2 years, 7 months ago 10 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Thomas Randall

20/01/2022 at 20:20

Hi Tom and all, I too got my calendar today! And a big THANK YOU to team MLT for the extra goodies! The calendar was of course worth the wait! Thanks Mona & Lisa as well as Rudi and Michaela!

• Johnnypee Parker

21/01/2022 at 02:50

We got ours. Nice! Thanks for the extra goodies. Another pick to add to my collection-and it’s Orange!

• Allan Morton

21/01/2022 at 09:39

Got mine too! It’s got some great pictures and well worth the wait, just a pity January is now so short! Love the personal words on the cover to me as well! ????

• David Herrick

21/01/2022 at 20:10

Got mine today! Yes, we missed most of the first month, but we can reuse this calendar in 2033: vintage MLT!

• Bill Isenberg

27/01/2022 at 18:52

Yes Sir I got mine as well and love it and the first month shows that Mona is a bit taller than Lisa and wow what a gorgeous photo!

• Tom

28/01/2022 at 01:11

Hi Bill & Maddie!!

Yes, it sure is a great pic of our girls….but I don’t think I have ever seen a bad one.Was happy to see you & Maddie win one of the give aways from the Advent Calendar.

Wishing you & Maddie a Happy,Healthy,Groovy 2022

• Jung Roe

28/01/2022 at 04:55

The door bell rings at lunch time, and immediately I thought “post man” = MLT Calendar and I was right.

Love the personalized autograph and message, and the extra goodies. Thanks Mona and Lisa, receiving an MLT parcel is always very special. ????????

The unexpected delay all worked out into a great little much needed post Christmas clear the January blues little surprise. Those MLT milestone dates are a nice touch. The calendar is gorgeous throughout, love it!

• Bill Isenberg

28/01/2022 at 10:59

Thanks Tom, just love this 2022 calendar!! Have a great 2022

• Jacki Hopper

28/01/2022 at 19:43

Pure #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified-ification occurs when the 2022 MLT Calendar arrives at your doorstep actual mailbox ( instead of ususally in the community mailbox /or community mailbox specific parcel compartment mailboxes , exactly a week to the day after one’s Birthday included with the Extra Thankyou Goodie Bonuses… Thankyou Team MLT, it was worthy of the wait, Much Loved and Appreciated …Love It All !!!! ????????????

• Michael Thompson

29/01/2022 at 17:06

Love the calendar and the extra goodies (the lanyard is especially nice). Also yesterday (1/28) I got my MLT Christmas card! Better late than never!

• Tomás F. Calvo

03/02/2022 at 06:02

Got mine Yesterday, with accoutrements! ????

So grateful!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!