MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself 71 year old fan,in love with MLT

• 71 year old fan,in love with MLT

Posted by patrick gibbs on 27/06/2020 at 10:23

I’m Patrick 71 years old,a Beatles fan forever and amateur artist, who fell in love with MLT there music is brilliant as well, god your so talented.

David replied 4 years, 1 month ago 9 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

28/06/2020 at 01:39

Hi Patrick, welcome to this MLTBuzzLuvGrooving Vibe World of this MLT Club, enjoy, nice to meet  you ✌

• Jung Roe

28/06/2020 at 01:47

Welcome to the Club Patrick.  Glad you are here!

• Stephen Krogh

28/06/2020 at 07:30

Welcome Patrick! Jump on in -the water’s just Fine!

• Howard

02/07/2020 at 05:00

Welcome to the best club in the world Patrick. You’re in good company here.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    07/07/2020 at 00:15

Thank you, Patrick!! Welcome to the Club, we hope you’ve already had a chance to have a look around and make yourself comfortable 🙂
    Good to see you here,
    Lisa ♥

• Joseph Manzi

11/08/2020 at 16:14

Hi Everyone,  My name is Joe Manzi, I was born in New York and lived in New Jersey and Texas. I grew up during the British invasion. That was a special time the 60’s. It’s amazing when you think about how the children of England went through World War 2. And they produced all these great bands. Myself my top Three Bands of the 60’s are of course The Beatles. The Kinks and The Who. If you listen to all their music from 1 album to last.

They were always improving. There are so many like that. But those are the ones that capture

my ears. In my teens I learned to play guitar and some bass. I have a Gibson Les Paul 69

a Fender telecaster along with a couple of Acoustic. I have always love music. I have attended many great concerts. Every weekend I would go to my second home. The Filmore East and saw everybody. I attend the Woodstock Festival in 69. The best 3 1/2 days of my life. I saw all the Beatles separately. Paul with Wings, John & Yoko at an Elton John concert in Madison Square Garden They did two songs and left. The concert for Bangladesh George and Ringo.

I know some people don’t like saying who their favorite Beatle was. Not me George, John Ringo then Paul. That’s the way it goes. .

Now why I like Mona Lisa Twins.  There has been many years where I was not happy with the music that was being made. I am not a rap fan. Hate Disco. Thank God for Tom Petty and early U2. Not much happening. I’ve notice all of a sudden there is this invasion of women groups and  artist. I came across the Twins by accident on You Tube. I was looking for this girl group called Larkin Poe two sisters from Georgia. I saw this video You Can’t do That. One of my favorites. I always love the way John sang. Twist & Shout nobody better. I listen to the clip of the Mona Lisa Twins and said who the hell are these people. They are Great and cute. I spend the rest of my day listening to everything they had on them. I am hooked on them. I bought all their music. I like that they are doing their own music too. You want to be an artist and perform your own music. They don’t want to just perform others music. I can’t believe I said that. But it’s true. They are that good.. I could go on. But I am going to stop.

I join the Club and glad I did… So Stay Groovy. And as Ringo’s say peace and love girls..

Me

• Michael Thompson

11/08/2020 at 17:31

Welcome Patrick! It’s nice to have someone even older than me in love with the twins! Haqve fun here in the MLT club!

• Jacki Hopper

11/08/2020 at 17:52

Hiya Joseph, Welcome to the MLTBuzzLuvGroovy world of this MLT Club, and am happy you discovered MLT happily by chance, I think we all share  similar consensus, the music landscape out there nowadays lacks but MLT qualifies, fills that void for us all, Thankfully, Nice to meet you.?✌

• Joseph Manzi

11/08/2020 at 18:01

Hey Jacki,

Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to interacting with you.

Joe

• David

11/08/2020 at 23:43

Hello Patrick,

Welcome to the club! I think you have come to the right place. I have never heard any one cover the Beatles as consistently well as the Mona Lisa Twins. enjoy all the great music here!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!