• Jacki Hopper

17/02/2020 at 01:58

Well, if it’s in any shade of Purple, customized for my specific hand-fingers/arms needs, etc.. Then, just maybe there’s a chance Hell won’t freeze over and by Golly, just maybe, my airguutaring skills would spill over into realistic prayers answered about the ability to Finally be able to play… Until then… It’s best I stick to air-guitaring and imagine myself being able to master the guitar bare basics…. Lol… One can dream??

• Tomás F. Calvo

17/02/2020 at 23:37

Nice store! Would have me visiting a lot! ?

Jung, I did receive my Masterbilt. It’s awesome, very happy with it. I’ll post some pictures of it as soon as I get a chance.

• Michael Rife

18/02/2020 at 12:22

Yep, I could spend hours/days in that store.

One more thing about guitars…….you will know which one a few seconds after you start playing it.  It will have a feel and a sound that you will have to bring home. You may even try other guitars while deciding but you will keep going back to this one guitar. Also, it won’t be your last guitar.  It will be the guitar you will have to figure out where you want to ultimately go with your guitar playing.    Mike

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!