MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion A Happy MLT Buzzing Groovy USA Thanksgiving to All MLTers in USA 2morrow!!

• A Happy MLT Buzzing Groovy USA Thanksgiving to All MLTers in USA 2morrow!!

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 22/11/2018 at 02:53

Seeing the Canadian Thanksgiving was already in October… I would like to extend a most MLTBuzz Groovy Thanksgiving to all the MLT Clubbers in the USA on here come tomorrow – Nov. 22nd????????????.. Am Thankful to share the MLTBuzzGroovyLuv.. Do enjoy your Thanksgiving and crankup them MLT tunes with family and friends☮️????????????❤️

Howard replied 5 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

22/11/2018 at 13:56

Thank you, Jacki! You are awesome. Stay warm and groovy! I can’t imagine -27° windchill. Wow! Stay inside as much as you can. Lots of love from America! ????

• Robert Blume

22/11/2018 at 16:41

Thank you Jacki!

I’ll be hitting the road in a couple hours. But only 20 miles to travel, so not far. While our actual Thanksgiving dinner won’t be until later in the day, my family likes to get a big running start. Turkey day football games, holiday movies, assorted liquid refreshments, general catching up, intense napping, etc; etc; When the bird finally emerges from the oven, yours truly is the designated carver. This responsibility goes to the oldest family member. I have a commanding lead in this department.

Seattle Bob

• Richard Knights

22/11/2018 at 19:02

Thanks, Jacki, and may I add my own wishes as well. May your blessings around the table last longer than the feast, itself!

we prepped to have my family here, this year, but, unfortunately, it became impossible for all of them, so Aletheia and I are alone, together, this year. My fam will, however, be straggling in over the next few weeks, so we’ll be having several, smaller, Thankgivings.

• Gregory Alberts

22/11/2018 at 21:56

I’ve been up since 4:30 this morning ( California time) baking pies.   I’ve discovered it’s less hectic than traveling.    Happy Thanksgiving you’all.

• Howard

23/11/2018 at 05:20

Just so glad I’m not a North American turkey at the moment!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!