MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion A poem to Mona and Lisa

• Howard

01/01/2019 at 00:44

Well they would have just recently turned 15 Jung, when their parents came out to Adelaide during a school holiday and took them on an outback road trip to Uluru. This was a year after their ‘California Dreaming’ holiday.

Very exciting and adventurous times for our two intrepid young teenagers! They should do themselves a favour and visit Canada one day. I’m sure they’d appreciate Vancouver’s climate after an English winter, with the Pacific Ocean on one side and the beauty of the Rockies on the other! Not far for a quick visit and concert or two in Seattle while they’re there too!

Yes Jung, we have a very big back yard, much like you. However, ours is hot and dry while I guess yours is mainly cold and wet.

You are probably correct about the first clip and maybe the angle of the camera makes a difference. Perhaps I’ll make it my first question of 2019 when the Twins have come out of hibernation.

All the best for 2019!

• Jacki Hopper

01/01/2019 at 02:33

Indeed… They should come to Canada… As in doing a Cross Canada visit to see what each province offers… Especially in Summertime????????????????????… Festivals Galore in Summertime… ☀️????

• Jung Roe

01/01/2019 at 09:49

Howard, Jacki, I couldn’t agree with you both more.  They must come out to Canada one day while touring the world moving and touching souls with their music.

Still a Friend of mine

Happy new year to you both, MLT, and all the fans.  May we all have a rewarding 2019.

• Jacki Hopper

02/02/2019 at 23:31

Hi Jung… I’m impressed by your poetical effort ????✌️????????????????????❤️

• Jung Roe

03/02/2019 at 01:09

Thanks so much Jacki!  Coming from the poetry master herself, that means a lot.  🙂 🙂

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!