• A Spanish fan

Posted by Jota Hermógenes on 04/11/2018 at 11:50

Hello!.

I am a Spanish fan of MonaLisa Twins….. I love the Beatles music and, before I fell ill, I worked as a sound technician for many years. I wanted to add me to the fan club to thank MonaLisa all the joy of living that I bring with his music. Best regards

Jota Hermógenes replied 5 years, 10 months ago 6 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Howard

04/11/2018 at 12:32

Hi Jota. Welcome to the MLT Club. I have been a member since the club started. You will enjoy your time here. Lots to see, hear and learn.

• Jacki Hopper

05/11/2018 at 03:42

Hi Jota and welcome ????✌️

• Jota Hermógenes

05/11/2018 at 11:44

Best regards! and thanks to all the fans. Good day Sunshine 🙂

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    06/11/2018 at 17:56

Welcome

Welcome Jota!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    06/11/2018 at 19:51

Hola Jota, como estas?

Me llamo Mona, como uno manzana.

That’s about the extent of the Spanish I remember from high school. 😉 WELCOME!!

I’m sorry to hear you had to stop your job as a sound technician but we appreciate it very much to have you here in our crowd and hope you’ll enjoy the MLT Club.

• Jota Hermógenes

07/11/2018 at 12:37

Woooooowwww thank you, Mona, thank you all. I´m excited about your message and I am very grateful because I´m a fan of MonaLisa Twins from your cover of San Francisco, in YouTube, years ago. The sound of your music is wonderful, the videos of your songs are beautiful and fun and your live sound is electric. You’re all very good musicians and I’m a fan of your dad too.

Happy life and much MonaLisa Twins and lots of Rock and Roll!.

Many, many, thank you very much a all.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
      07/11/2018 at 20:28

Since San Francisco? Wow, that truly is a long time ago, thanks for sticking with us for all these years. We’ve got some exciting things coming up for the future 🙂
      See you around the Club!

• Gregory Alberts

08/11/2018 at 04:51

Welcome Jota.

• Jota Hermógenes

08/11/2018 at 10:14

Thank you all for your words of welcome. Music unites us. 😉

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!