MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Additional Impressions

• Additional Impressions

Posted by Michael Rife on 13/10/2018 at 13:43

Hi all;

I have looked at bits and pieces of the whole website and can tell this took a lot of planning and care. The site is also professionally and logically done to provide information to and interact with the fans. In short, I have never seen a music “clubhouse” like this before. It is just so good. The additional ideas in one section I read all sound interesting and fun. Thank you so much for this site.

Mike

Howard replied 5 years, 11 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Timothy Connelly

13/10/2018 at 19:06

I agree completely, Mike. This site
    Rocks!

• Jacki Hopper

13/10/2018 at 22:08

Of course it does ????????????????✌️☮️????

• Jung Roe

13/10/2018 at 22:14

Yes, blown away would be an understatement.

• Steve

19/10/2018 at 16:25

With the high quality of their other efforts I would have expected nothing less.

• Howard

19/10/2018 at 17:11

Yep. The Wagners have certainly set the bench mark high. I’d hate to be in a competing club! Not only have they created a fantastic club here,  they have also attracted the best supporters!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!