• Advent Calendar

Posted by Sara Pattern on 25/11/2022 at 23:09

Tried to post pic for advent Calendar but can’t work out how to place file so have placed here if anyone is interested. This is a cool picture of my son James Pattern meeting his hero Robert Downey Jr at the Avenger Assemble premier in uk about 10 years ago. He suffered from muscular dystrophy and sadly died a few years ago, this picture means a lot to me as it shows how he coped with his disability with strength and humour that inspires me to this day. Plus my daughter Emily photobombing in the background as well. Hope you find this of interest.

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Sara Pattern.
    Jung Roe replied 1 year, 9 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Johnnypee Parker

29/11/2022 at 05:39

This is a great picture, Sarah. Meeting celebrities can be very fulfilling. That’s a great memory.

Thanks for sharing it.

JP

• Jung Roe

29/11/2022 at 07:09

Hi Sara,

Wow that is really heartwarming, thanks for sharing. I’m so glad your son got to meet his hero, what an amazing and forever cherished moment!

Jung

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!