• Posted by Jung Roe on 09/10/2022 at 19:38

The MLT CLUB is running fast and looking good. Thanks so much team MLT for all the long sleepless hours you all put in tuning everything up to ensure the most wonderful experience here for all your fans. ????????

Christopher replied 1 year, 10 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jung Roe

10/10/2022 at 08:43

Loving all the website enhancements like the bigger visual reading pane, bigger Youtube video embedded in the forum posts, everything is so fast and snappy! It all feels so new and upgraded, like exploring a new car. Awesome!

• Jung Roe

09/11/2022 at 04:15

Wow, it’s blistering fast again. Crossing the fingers it will stay good. Perhaps it’s a test run, but speed is back, no delays. 👍🙂

Only thing I notice is the photos are not there in the Archive gallery.

• Roger Penn

09/11/2022 at 17:12

Indeed. I’ve never seen it this fast! It’s wonderful!

• Tomás F. Calvo

09/11/2022 at 20:53

Yes, it’s super fast! All pages are loading in less than a second for me, it’s almost instantaneous. Knowing a bit about these things, what Rudolf has done is short of a miracle. All this at the same time of the album launch. It’s mind boggling.

• Christopher

10/11/2022 at 03:00

The website is back to normal…no, it is even better. Well done!

It is time for Mona, Lisa, Michaela, and Papa Rudi to have a nice meal and to get some rest.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!