MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself An Englishman in ….Canada

• An Englishman in ….Canada

Posted by Martin on 05/12/2018 at 08:53

Hello Mona, Lisa, Michaela and Rudolf, and the MLT Club,

My name is Martin (or Marcin for my Polish friends).   I’m originally from England, but currently living in Vancouver, on the beautiful but wet, west coast of Canada.

I’m a musician and songwriter and have always been interested in how other musicians interpret or cover well-known songs.   I’m also a life-long Beatles fan.   So it was inevitable really, that I would one day find the MonaLisa Twins on YouTube.   That was several years ago, though.

Covers are one thing.  It was the original material that made me a real fan.  I loved the album, “When We’re Together”.   But it was “Orange” that really sealed the deal for me.  It’s a fantastic confluence of all the things that you’ve done so far and really showcases your growth as artists.  So I’m excited to hear what’s next and I wanted to support what you’re doing.

And that’s why I’m here.   In the meantime, I look forward to chatting with you and other fans from around the world.

Rudolf Wagner replied 5 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Howard

05/12/2018 at 12:26

Welcome to the club Martin. You are in good company here. There are many fine members from all over the world, including Vancouver.

• Jung Roe

05/12/2018 at 19:45

Welcome Martin.  Really great to have another MLT fan in the same city!  We also have Bob not too far in Seattle.  The MLT fan base is growing!!!

• Jacki Hopper

05/12/2018 at 20:27

WooHoo… Another Canucker .. Besides myself and Jung… I’m in Ottawa… Welcome here.. EH ????????

• Robert Blume

08/12/2018 at 03:57

Hi Martin – We appear to have an MLT fan concentration building in the Great Pacific Northwest….where wet is a way of life and umbrellas rule. Welcome!

Seattle Bob

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    11/01/2019 at 10:44

Hi Martin,

A big Hello from all of us, thanks for saying hi and for joining the Club! It’s always so good to finally hear from people who have been following what we do for a few years already! It’s time we get a chance to talk 🙂

Thanks for the kind words about ORANGE in particular! We are just about to start working on original album #3 so we are equally excited to see what comes next 😉

Have a lovely day,
    Mona

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!