Tagged: , , ,

• Jung Roe

19/09/2021 at 05:46

Happy Belated Anniversary Michaela and Rudolf! Hope you both had a wonderful celebration. 🙂 Ours is just around the corner on Wednesday.

• Francis Gerald (Jerry) Chamness

19/09/2021 at 14:13

Happy Anniversary, Jung, to you and your spouse! (Wednesday)

• Walter Music

19/09/2021 at 18:08

Yes definitely, Happy Anniversary Michela and Rudolf!!! Happy Anniversary Jung to you and your’s. Mine was August 29th, a beautiful 45 years! Wow time flies, I hope you both had a wonderful day!!!!! Stay Groovy!!!!!

• Jung Roe

19/09/2021 at 20:24

Thanks Jerry and Walter, and congrats Walter on your 45 years!

• Bill Isenberg

19/09/2021 at 20:43

Happy Anniversary to the most grooviest couple ever!! Thank you so much for sharing Mona and Lisa with us. Hope you both have or had a wonderful day! God Bless

Bill and Maddie Isenberg Huge Fans from Pittsburgh PA USA

19/09/2021 at 20:59

Happy 45th Anniversary, Walter! That’s awesome!

• Walter Music

20/09/2021 at 00:57

Thanks guys and thanks for bringing it up Jerry as I didn’t know.

20/09/2021 at 01:20

You are very welcome, Walter.

• Jacki Hopper

20/09/2021 at 20:28

Happy Belated AnniLUVersary going out Walter, and 9f course a special #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified AnniLUVersary going to Michaela, Rudi, I hope all had a wonderful day, may you all have many years more of Your Love/Blessings For Each Other…Today one of my 2 older brothers is celebrating an AnniLUVersary too, and I was happy being part of that day as one of the Bridesmaids …????

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!