MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Are you ever coming back to the US soon?

• Are you ever coming back to the US soon?

Posted by George T Pozega on 10/10/2019 at 20:21

Thank You ladies for making some great music!  I love your original material as much as I do your covers.  I found you on You Tube about two years ago by accident while searching some Beatles songs.  I was very impressed and have told many others about your music.  I was just in London and Liverpool this past spring and looked ahead to see if you were playing but you had nothing scheduled at that time, Bummer for me.  Do you think you will be coming back to the US soon?  And if so, do you think you will be playing in concert here?  Would love to attend a concert of yours.

Thanks,

gpozega

Jacki Hopper replied 4 years, 11 months ago 7 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    10/10/2019 at 20:22

Hi George,

Thank you so much for joining the Club and all the kind words 🙂 We’re glad you found us on YouTube and it’s a shame we weren’t playing when you visited Liverpool. We hope you had a great time here and got to enjoy everything this city has to offer.

Are we ever coming back to the US soon? Ever? YES! Soon? Probably not. We have a lot of things planned for 2020 that probably won’t leave much time for travelling or touring, but our plans constantly change and evolve. So we can’t say for sure yet. Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans, right? 😉

We will be back one day!

All the best and stay groovy,
    Lisa

• Paul Steinmayer

11/10/2019 at 01:19

Hi Lisa,

I hope you do find a way to do some shows in the US… maybe not in 2020, but maybe in 2021.  I sure hope you do come.  Maybe do a mini-tour, hitting New York, Detroit, Chicago, LA, Las Vegas, etc.  Do you think if you do, you would do some autograph sessions and meet & greets?  I would be thrilled to be able to talk to you and Mona in person!!!

• Howard

11/10/2019 at 03:30

Sorry George, but the MLT won’t have time to visit the US as they will be here down under. Right Lisa?

• Jacki Hopper

11/10/2019 at 03:52

And of course.. In Canada… EH?!

• Stephen Krogh

12/10/2019 at 20:00

I guess it’s just gotta be a whole “World Tour”! But please, don’t wait too long cause I for one am not getting any younger.

• Jacki Hopper

12/10/2019 at 23:24

All in due time for a world tour  and when it’s feasible and feels right to do so… The live streaming is a good alternative but time zones may be tricky as to figure out what would work…. But it will all work out at some point… Lol… It will…. As kinda along the lines of what  Mike Myers  aka Wayne in Wayne’s World would say… “Oh Yes,  they will Tour The World,  Oh Yes They Will”… Lol

• Howard

13/10/2019 at 01:30

Live streaming is fine with me Jacki. I’m used to staying up all night so it won’t be a problem for me!

• Jung Roe

13/10/2019 at 02:05

I don’t mind waking up at any hour of the night or morning if it’s an MLT live stream!  ?

• Jacki Hopper

13/10/2019 at 05:47

I don’t have home internet  for time being, rely on public Wi-Fi and public library /sparingly use my limited phonedata at home for my internet needs and the latest I can handle staying up is 2am…after that can’t, gotta sleep, and I work during the daytime hours…. Lol….

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!