• ART BY US

Posted by Jung Roe on 06/04/2019 at 22:14

I am just in awe of Mona and Lisa’s art work, I just can’t contain my enthusiasm and needed to create this post to express some of my thoughts about them.  Please feel free to share your thoughts of the MLT art work and highlight any of your favorites here.  It would be a lot of fun to see everyone’s thoughts and feelings here about MLT ART.

All the artwork here is just fantastic really.  A couple that really stand out in my mind after absorbing them for a day are below:

Bad Hair Day – by Lisa

You really have a way with the portraits from the many pencil/ball point sketched ones you did like that Elvis drawing.  Remarkable!  This one in particular, the facial expression and wonder in the eyes is just captivating.

Bad Hair Day

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 4 months ago 4 Members · 17 Replies
  • 17 Replies
  • Jung Roe

06/04/2019 at 22:15

Winter Silhouette – By Mona

Your Silhouettes painting are just mesmerizing!  The Winter one in particular has a mood and mysteriousness that keep making me return to it.  Love the feeling I get looking at this.

Winter Silhouette

• Jung Roe

06/04/2019 at 22:17

Midnight Thought’s – By Mona

I just love what you did with a fountain pen.  I spent a good 15 mins yesterday just going through every little detail and intricacy of this drawing, and I am amazed.   How do you do that?

Would it be OK if I shared this one over at my Fountain Pen Network Forum?  Guys over there would be blown over by this magic you did with a fountain pen.

Midnight Thoughts

• Jung Roe

06/04/2019 at 22:18

Miami Rocks – By Lisa

Steve is a lucky guy to get this for his birthday gift from you Lisa!  I just adore this.  The Mustang, like the wild horse always captured that youthful adventurous free spirit, and your art work does it perfect justice here.

I will stop here as I could keep going on and eventually post all your artwork here, they are all so great.

Mustang

• Tomás F. Calvo

07/04/2019 at 00:00

Jung, I so agree with you. When I saw the artwork my jaw just hit the ground. The quality of the art is astounding. If I had to pick 2, I’d pick the top 2 you posted. They are definitively major art gallery worthy. So many brilliant details. Should MonaLisa get into inventing stuff, who knows, they might even put ol’ Leonardo to shame.

• Jung Roe

07/04/2019 at 01:47

Tomas, yes definitely major art gallery worthy.  The Fallen Angel one could hang as a modern Sistine Chapel ceiling painting next to ole Michelangelo’s work.  🙂

• Jung Roe

07/04/2019 at 09:13

Two beautiful portraits:

Miss Patina

The Art

• Jung Roe

07/04/2019 at 09:14

…And The Artist

Lisa

• Jacki Hopper

08/04/2019 at 22:17

Definitely am in Utter inspiring Awe of the creative artistry and they are part inspiration for my stuff… I would love to maybe one day tackle digital art to try… Though I have no idea how or what Mona and Lisa used to create their digital efforts or for that matter how/where one would go about beginning to learn the very core basics… It’s something that has now intrigued and peaked my creative outlet in the drawing f/doodling sector of my creative spirit…. And then… To put a poem of mine to a creative work… That would be the ultimate for me… These works of creative enthusiasm just makes me smile… Inspirational ???❤️?????✏️?️?️?️?️✒️?️???‍?

• Howard

09/04/2019 at 02:30

“Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)”! Yep! Don’t they just put a smile on your face with all their endeavours. No wonder people like me are talentless. The MonaLisa Twins got all the talents!

• Jung Roe

11/04/2019 at 19:11

Jacki, yes Mona and Lisa are artists in the truest sense whether it is music, videos, photography, drawing and painting, computer animation, cooking brownies etc, always creating, and moving/inspiring others through their art.  Howard, creativity is contagious, so would love to see a hand drawing of your Moto Guzzi California, MLT inspired.?

• Jung Roe

18/05/2019 at 22:15

I like this quote.  It’s no wonder MLT are also great at painting/drawing art.  It’s just an extension of their remarkable musical talent.

“A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.”

― Leopold Stokowski

• Jung Roe

19/05/2019 at 21:11

Some very impressive sketches by Mona and Lisa.  What’s it like to be so talented?  🙂  🙂

Mona sketch 1

Harry Potter – sketch by Mona at 16 with ballpen

• Jung Roe

19/05/2019 at 21:13

Lisa sketch 1

The King – sketch by Lisa at 16 with ballpen

• Jacki Hopper

19/05/2019 at 23:27

It’s quite evident as to just how creatively/artistically inclined and gifted both Mona and Lisa are in their own rights…. Impressive and profound… The depths of detailing… Craftsmanship of the whole process to create what they did…. Completely in awe….

• Jung Roe

20/05/2019 at 04:35

Nicely said Jacki!  Mona and Lisa just continually impress with all they do.  Their constant creativity in all aspects of their lives is just inspiring for all of us.   I saw a snippet recently on Instagram of Mona watering her plants.  I wonder if Mona and Lisa could treat us all one day with any green thumb creations they may have.

• Howard

20/05/2019 at 04:53

Wow Jung! Wouldn’t it be nice to be one of Mona’s plants. All that tender loving care. I wouldn’t be surprised if she sings and plays to them too. In a previous apartment of mine, I had two lovely plants beside my very large stereo speaker boxes and those two plants absolutely thrived on just fresh air and music alone! Actually, I did water them too!

I’m no Mona or Lisa artist, but my green thumb tip (for indoor plants) would be a little but regular watering, plenty of clean, fresh air, a little filtered sunlight, some seasonal fertiliser and lots of groovy music. My plants thrived on classical music in particular.

Page 1 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!