MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Support & Suggestions Automatically Logged Out When Refreshing Screen

• Automatically Logged Out When Refreshing Screen

Posted by Howard on 01/08/2020 at 17:52

Hi Team MLT

The club web site logs me out whenever I refresh a screen. Sometimes when I log in again, the login button is hidden by the ”Lets Stay in Touch” sign up banner and the only way I could clear it was by signing up, even though I’m already signed up.

Howard replied 4 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    01/08/2020 at 18:22

Hello Howard,

That sounds like like your browser lost all of the cookies. The sign-up banner should only appear once in 7 days (and not at all if you are already signed up) if your cookies are intact and you should stay signed in.

Do you use a VPN that hides your IP or an addon that deletes cookies or do you surf in an incognito window?

And do you experience that on all of your devices or on specific ones?

• Howard

02/08/2020 at 05:25

Thank you Rudolf.

This situation probably started around the same time the profile photos disappeared. It may be related to a recent iOS Software Update. I am not that technologically proficient to understand the issues, however, I will do some investigation to see if I can remedy the situation my end.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!