MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Back to BEATLES and earning new amazing original songs from MonaLisa Twins!

• Back to BEATLES and earning new amazing original songs from MonaLisa Twins!

Posted by Marcio Arroyo on 18/10/2018 at 23:10

I was impressed by the magnificent performance and I accompanied a lot of songs and I really enjoyed it. Listening to the talented Mona & Lisa, I was transported to the good times of the 60s, my rock band playing at many parties, clubs and shows, reliving the youth of the time!

Jacki Hopper replied 5 years, 11 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Howard

20/10/2018 at 11:44

Hi Marcio, welcome to the club. Where are you from? Do you have a favourite MLT Cover? Original?

• Marcio Arroyo

20/10/2018 at 20:55

Hello Howard
    Thanks for your message.
    I am from Brazil living in the city of São Paulo.
    My time is the Beatles, I have the whole collection, I also played their songs in my rock band in the end of 60s. Other bands I like too and the MonaLisa Twins also performes.
    MonaLisa Twins songs are amazing, I love them all too.
    From the first time I saw MonaLisa Twins on youtube, I identified that in this group is exactly what I like and admire.
    Rgds
    Marcio Arroyo

• Jacki Hopper

22/10/2018 at 18:10

Hi Marcio, I have friends who live in Brazil . …Glad to see you hear and you love MLT ‘s Music 😀

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!