• Jacki Hopper

02/04/2020 at 03:15

Lol… My eyes are tired, I see 3 songs in here for now, I know there’s more….. Lol, soon heading to bed… Good fun topic to post?

• Jung Roe

02/04/2020 at 04:30

I found 31.  I am sure there is more.  Should I list the songs I found?

• Stephen Kosior

02/04/2020 at 05:21

I don’t see a reason not too. Did you find 8 days a week?

• Jung Roe

02/04/2020 at 05:34

Black Bird, I am the Walrus, Octopus Garden, Hello Goodbye, Here Comes the Sun (or maybe I’ll follow the Sun), We can Work it out, Come Together, Twist and Shout, The Fool on the Hill, Norwegian Woods, Revolution, Long and Winding Road, Yellow Submarine (periscope), Ticket To Ride, Help, Hey Bull Dog, Birthday, 8 Days a Week, Drive My Car, Doctor Robert, Strawberry Fields, She Came In Through the Bathroom window, She’s Leaving Home, Tax Man, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, I’m Down, I’m So Tired (two guys laying on the side of the road), Penny Lane, Her Majesty, Maxwell’s Silver Hammer, Here There and Everywhere.  There might be a couple more, but I’m not certain.  🙂  That was fun anyway, thanks for that.

• Jim Yahr

02/04/2020 at 06:18

[postquote quote=89574][/postquote]
    I see Lovely Rita and Helter Skelter too.  Here Comes the Sun and I’ll Follow the Sun are both there.  I can probably find more but it’s late and I have a work from home meeting at 8AM.

• Howard

02/04/2020 at 06:54

Yep. There’s a lot there and some are open to interpretation. I also see ”Baby you’re a rich man” (in the pram holding bag of money). There could be ”For the benefit of Mr Kite” ( the show), I’m so tired could also be ”I’m Down” or Help” as well as the person drowning. Black Bird could also be ”And Your Bird Can Sing”. There’s also ”Baby’s in Black’.

• Howard

02/04/2020 at 07:49

”I’m Down” or Help” Could also be “I’m a Loser”, as could be the person in the bottom right corner who could also be “Nowhere Man”.

• Stephen Kosior

02/04/2020 at 13:08

Great job so far gang! Every time I look I find more, and then there are the things I’m convinced are something, but I can’t figure out… Like the Duck in the pond with the bag or a stamp on its head… There’s also songs I feel should be here but can’t find, like Eleanor Rigby. Anyway, here a few more I found. Piggies (on the box truck), Carry That Weight (worker in the lower left),  Fixing a Hole (the Construction workers), Glass Onion (near DR Robert)

• David Herrick

02/04/2020 at 13:40

Everywhere I look in this picture I see “Something”.

• Stephen Kosior

02/04/2020 at 13:54

Nice!

• Howard

02/04/2020 at 15:31

”Come together” could be ”love me do” or ”You Really Got a Hold on Me”, ”Hold Me Tight” or ”I Wanna be Your Man”

I’m sure you’ll find some ”Misery” there (not dead)

looking carefully I’m sure ”I saw her standing there” – she stands out.

”I Don’t Want to Spoil the Party” (so leaving with my gear, bottom right corner)

Am I expecting too much with the following?

”Money”

”Little Child” (in pram)

”From Me to You”

”Boys”

”I Call Your Name”

”Everybody’s Trying to be My Baby”

”Tell Me What You See”

”Every Little Thing”

”Your’e Going to Lose That Girl” (silver hammer)

”Your’e Looking Through Me”

”I’m Only Sleeping” (not dead)

”All You Need is Love”

”Don’t Pass Me By”

”Two of Us”

”Dig It”

”Get Back” (or Ticket to Ride)

• Jacki Hopper

02/04/2020 at 16:07

Lol… Some I’m familiar with, while others.. Not really…. Ya learn new things everyday, that for sure is true… Lol ?

• David Herrick

03/04/2020 at 03:55

Could that be a “Honey Pie” or a “Wild Honey Pie” sitting next to that “Birthday” cake?

• Jim Yahr

03/04/2020 at 05:26

Elanor Rigby would be the face in the window, (up by the bird, top left center)

• Howard

03/04/2020 at 06:41

Difficult to say David, but that certainly looks like John Lennon’s “Cold Turkey” nearby!

Page 1 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!