MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Beatles live in Blackpool in colour

• Howard

27/01/2021 at 06:24

Yes Thomas. Great example of the Beatles live during their pre studio album period that commenced with “Rubber Soul”. Thanks for sharing.

• Steve Dunning

28/01/2021 at 00:29

Thanks Thomas. Hadn’t seen that one before, great video.

• Thomas Randall

28/01/2021 at 01:26

I can never get enough of old Beatles footage. Even after all these years later! No matter how many times I’ve seen them all.

• Jung Roe

30/01/2021 at 03:57

Thomas, I always enjoy watching a Beatles live performance and this one was awesome to watch, thanks for posting it.  They have their signature guitars with them,  Paul’s Hofner 500/1 Bass, John’s Rickenbacker 325, and George’s Gretsch Tennessean or is that the Country Gentleman.  Wow, before the MLT Club, I would never have noticed their guitars like that!  What an effect it’s having on me being here.  The “new” song off their latest album Paul sang, who knew would be one of the greatest songs of all time then.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!