• Jung Roe

18/10/2019 at 07:28

Hi Mike.  Love your picks of numbers 1 thru 4.  A Day in the Life and Yesterday definitely on many critics list of the Beatles best, and Something, and Here Comes the Sun are some of my favorites too.  I guess when we try to choose a single best song, it feels like we are not doing the so many other great Beatles songs justice.  You make a good point in that in 6 or so short years, the Beatles made a profound impact on modern music and changed it forever.

• Howard

18/10/2019 at 07:42

Hi Mike and Jung. Yes, “A Day in the Life” and “Yesterday” would have to be at or near the top for most of us. So would George’s “Something”, and “Here Comes the Sun”, although I’d probably have his “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” higher. However, there are probably several other Beatles’ songs I’d have above  George’s two, but this can of course change from day to day and mood to mood for me!

Page 3 of 3

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!