• Jung Roe

29/11/2020 at 02:13

Hey Joe, thanks very much!  Yes I’m feeling much better this weekend.  Just hoping things will continue to improve.

• Refugio Arellano

29/11/2020 at 03:18

Hi joung, I’m sorry to hear about your father but as you say, he’s starting to get better.

Let’s hope in God that he soon recovers

And how good that you already received your order, the poster is great. (I’ll have to order mine)

best regards

• Jung Roe

29/11/2020 at 05:27

Thanks very much Refugio.  ????  The posters nice, you’re gonna like it.

• Johnnypee Parker

29/11/2020 at 15:47

This is a great picture, Jung.  I’m glad you Northerners got your parcels.

The CD’s are kool, eh?  Turn the volume down a little, we can hear it down here!  Nah, turn it back up to eleven.  These chicks rock!

JP

• Bill Isenberg

29/11/2020 at 16:11

Jung,

A bit behind here but my thoughts are with you on your dad and family, hope things get better . Prayer is a powerful tool. Love the poster, i am still trying to get me and Maddie on a post so you all can  see. But that double CD is awesome and would love to see if the twins come out with a DVD.

• Jung Roe

29/11/2020 at 21:41

Thanks JP, MLT parcels for me have a tendency to arrive just at the right time.  They rock indeed!  Enjoyed listening to the CDs on the stereo.

Thanks Bill, prayer is a powerful tool indeed.  I recall on one of the Q and As or Ask The MLT replies, Mona or Lisa mentioned DVDs entail complex and costly licensing fees, royalties, permissions etc when covers are involved, much more so than Youtube.  So DVDs are not very feasible these days.  I don’t know if they were to offer the videos individually as downloads for purchase, if that would make a difference.  I enjoy my When We’re Together videos downloads I purchased a while back.

• Darryl Boyd

30/11/2020 at 00:48

I bought a frame for the poster this morning, along with a frame for the lyric sheet I bought I while ago.

Looking good, although hard to photograph with glass over the top of it!

A tip for those who are frame shopping. The web site lists the poster size as DIN A2, but here in Oz the size is called A1. Maybe DIN is a European measurement, I don’t know. Just double check when you buy a frame wherever you are in the world.

IMG_1343crop

• Jung Roe

30/11/2020 at 05:03

Darryl, they look awesome properly framed.  Will have to look to frame my poster, and thanks for the tip.  What frame size did you get for the lyrics?  I’ve been meaning to frame mine too, but liked being able to hold those lyrics in my hand every time I listened to my song.  Water and moisture will wreak havoc on the ink, so I better protect it in a frame.  Been careful and lucky so far, but it’s too valuable to risk it any longer.

• Darryl Boyd

30/11/2020 at 05:38

Lyrics are A3 Jung.

These are just cheapy frames, but they ended up looking pretty good I reckon.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!