MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Brrr… Warming Up with Tea & MLT tunes….

• Brrr… Warming Up with Tea & MLT tunes….

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 22/11/2018 at 03:03

On this insanely way too early deep freeze of a night in Canada (windchill around – 25 ) where I’m at…. This nice to warm up with Tea and MLT tunes…. Groovy Warmth for the Musical Ears and Spirit and Soul…. ☮️????????????????❤️☕????????????????

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jung Roe

22/11/2018 at 03:29

I saw the weather forecast where I am in western Canada.  The stretch of sunny weather has changed to rain until the summer.  Warming up with tea and MLT tunes sound just perfect. smile

• Howard

22/11/2018 at 03:41

No such problem where I am. It is 31 degrees Celsius here today and will be in the thirties for the next week and we haven’t even reached summer yet! It will be another cold seafood Xmas dinner this year with ice cold beer and white wine!

Down south of my state they have some bad dust storms blowing in from our very dry inland!

• Jung Roe

22/11/2018 at 03:52

It’s sounds pretty nice down under in your neck of the woods Howard.  Visiting there is on my bucket list.   Would love to see your beautiful country, Ayers Rock and see one of these creatures in the wild!

Kangaroo and Akubra hat

• Howard

22/11/2018 at 04:26

Well, would you believe I haven’t even seen Uluru (Ayres Rock) myself, and to my eternal embarrassment, both Mona and Lisa have, including their parents I believe, way back in 2009.

Let me know if you are looking for a fellow traveller who enjoys the same kind of music whenever you plan your trip Downunder! I wouldn’t recommend summer or our wet season (which is mostly summer). Our winters are beautiful and our Autums and Springs are not too bad either!

• Jung Roe

22/11/2018 at 09:23

Sounds good Howard.  Maybe by then there might be a sizable MLT fan base there we can do an MLT  fan group get together.  Wouldnt that be a blast.  There are a lot of famous places in Canada I havent been to so nothing to be embassased about.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!