MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Bubblegum Retrospective

• Jung Roe

25/07/2020 at 22:58

Jacki, oh yeah how can I forget the “Mod Squad“, Streets of San Francisco, Kojak, and Hawaii 5-0.  I enjoyed the new series Hawaii 5-0, maybe more out of nostalgia for the original that it can’t hold a candle to.  21 Jump Street series they did in the 80s with Johnny Depp I thought was a nice tribute to the Mod Squad.  It was all filmed in Vancouver so I recognized some of the locations and highschools they filmed in.

• Jacki Hopper

26/07/2020 at 19:34

Ah, yes, Josie and the Pussycats…lol…I forgot about that….weren’t  they a spinoff from Archie show….!?

• David Herrick

26/07/2020 at 20:25

That’s right, Jacki.  It was basically an excuse for the Archie people to create Scooby-Doo type adventures.  But the climactic chase scenes featured some groovy bubblegum songs.

• Jacki Hopper

27/07/2020 at 05:37

Agreed David, indeed some Groovy  cartoon tunes….yes, I did watch Scooby Doo…Cass Elliot did a  guest voice spot -cartoon appearance in an episode about a chocolate factory,  I believe it was…, not exactly sure if a chocolate factory  , or, something  else but she did do an appearance.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!