MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Cafe – a movie suggestion

• Cafe – a movie suggestion

Posted by Johnnypee Parker on 20/02/2023 at 04:12

Cafe

This movie was suggested by some algorithms as a title I might be interested in. It takes place in a Coffee shop, imagine that. So I was intrigued, or bored, and I clicked play. “I’ve got plenty of java and Chesterfield Kings”. It’s one of those cute movies that was probably a lifetime movie or something. It stars Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy. I streamed it on Tubi for free. Instead of describing what I liked about it, I really want to just suggest that you watch it beginning to end and see if you figure out Why?. Great quote from the God character Elly, ”There is no more brilliant light than that which follows complete darkness” watch it any other day and you’ll see why? I am suggesting it. Get up and give it a chance before the book closes🎶.

Sleepless in the Catskills,

JP

Johnnypee Parker replied 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jung Roe

20/02/2023 at 07:16

Hi JP

I just saw the trailer to Cafe, and it looks interesting. I will check it out, thanks for the suggestion.

• Daryl Jones

20/02/2023 at 14:54

I will have to scour the streams for this. I’m always looking for something to watch anyway...count on me to while away the hours in front of the tube haha.

• Jung Roe

21/02/2023 at 15:52

An intriguing movie JP, thanks.

“When you can go either way, and you choose to do the right thing, there is nothing more gratifying” sums up free will pretty good I think!

• Johnnypee Parker

22/02/2023 at 22:23

The dance scene was kool when the characters in the mirror were interacting. The wallpaper at the end reminded me of the pigeons. I also heard a lot of Why?s.

Glad you liked it.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!