• club 27

Posted by John Leonard on 14/05/2020 at 22:52

i don’t know if this has been asked before but have you considered doing a performance video of club 27. it is a musically interesting song. upon viewing your videos i do not see a lot of them showcasing Mona’s drumming. after every listen i hear different things and the drumming definitely stands out along with some great guitar playing. seeing you perform it in studio would be a very entertaining video

Tomás F. Calvo replied 4 years, 3 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    14/05/2020 at 22:52

Hi John
    in a perfect world, we would have time to film a video for all the ORANGE songs like we did for “When We’re Together”. We decided against doing that this time, so we’re able to move on to new original music and other projects quicker. If we can find a way to fit it in, we might still do some more ORANGE videos though. Songs like Club 27 would definitely be tempting! Thanks for letting us know that you’d be interested in seeing it 🙂

• Jung Roe

15/05/2020 at 05:16

thumbup Sounds like a great plan Lisa!

• Jacki Hopper

15/05/2020 at 17:44

Yeppers, that would indeed make for an interesting and creative video, maybe one day, it will take place or not, in the meantime, I can use my imagination and conjure up my own visualization of how that video could be…..?✌

• William Nau

16/05/2020 at 01:34

I am probably one of the odd ones here, but I kind of like not having a video for every song on Orange. While I enjoy all the videos from Orange, I also like allowing my mind to wonder and just take in the music. When I listen to Once Upon a Time, my mind plays back the video. But when I listen to Count On Me my mind is free to listen to the lyrics and create my own vision of what the song is about. Although, Club 27 would be an interesting one.

• Thomas Randall

16/05/2020 at 01:35

Whatever you do girls, please DO NOT join that club.

• Howard

16/05/2020 at 06:27

I’m also an odd one here too William. While I like all the videos the MLT have produced, I believe some are better left to our imaginations, and like you, I feel “Count On Me” is one of those. It happens to be one of my favourites, mainly for the lyrics, and is best left to the imagination. However, I feel “Club 27” lends itself well to a video interpretation.

• John Leonard

17/05/2020 at 03:43

lisa . makes sense. let me rephrase the question. on one of your future recordings maybe the m.l.t. team will consider showcasing mona’s drumming on a appropriate song that lends itself to a performance video. thanks in advance and looking forward to new songs.

• Tomás F. Calvo

28/05/2020 at 09:26

I would love to see/hear a live version of Club 27. Raw , a la Cream.

“Slow Hand” Lisa on lead, “Ginger” Mona on Drums, and Papa “Jack” Rudi on bass?

That would be one heck of a show…

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!