• Club Members

Posted by Rick Ross on 20/11/2018 at 21:40

Hello all,

My question is hopeful and enthusiastic YES!

With the number of members that are currently on board are you all going to be able to accomplish everything that you hoped you were going to be able to when you set up your goals for projects, music, Videos, special merchandise, and all else that you were hoping for.

I really hope so

I am do excited to see what’s coming in the near and distant future.

Thomas Randall replied 5 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Howard

21/11/2018 at 04:54

Hi Rick. Hope you don’t mind me contributing my thoughts here, but I’d say that question is a big IF! If their product sales are going well, including CDs, downloads and merchandise, I’d say yes. Club membership would not count for much on its own, except providing a regular income stream for things like their YouTube videos which are otherwise provided free.

Hopefully, if they can continue to grow club membership, this aspect of their business could eventually be rewarding for them.

• Thomas Randall

21/11/2018 at 13:23

I’m curious as to how many of us club members there are. I’ll also try to donate whenever funds allow but I’m retired and recently been told I have a few bad medical issues. Emphysema being the worst. I hope to help out whenever I can. The girls have given me a ton of joy since “discovering” them back in June.

Tommy

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!