MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Creatively #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Mode !!!!

• Creatively #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Mode !!!!

Posted by Jacki Hopper on 30/07/2022 at 18:37

It’s been a couple of wks today now since I had my eye laser procedure done ( glaucoma eye pressure related) , and my eyes are feeling good ( come September for a scheduled checkup, I’ll know how well the laser went by then ) and decided to attempt drawing…. here’s my effort, maybe a new poem further down the creativity pipeline in the future ….in the meantime , enjoy the drawing, did best I could …

Johnnypee Parker replied 2 years, 1 month ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jung Roe

30/07/2022 at 19:57

Nice Jacki, I like it with the orange background too.

All the best with your post laser eye surgery recovery.

• Thomas Randall

30/07/2022 at 23:26

You draw better than I do Jackie! Glad your eyes are feeling good. My right eye seems to be acting up. Irritated, watery. Might be time to see an eye doc myself.

• Johnnypee Parker

31/07/2022 at 01:31

Hi Jacki,

Glad to see your eyes are on the mend. I had cataract surgery a couple of years ago. Last month I had to have a laser procedure to remove fibrous buildup or something like that. I had some crazy floaters for a couple of days. I kept swatting imaginary flys. It did improve my vision, though, so it was worth all of the anxiety. The eye drop regiment after the initial surgery was maddening. At least now I know what to expect if the other eye ever needs care.

The drawing looks great. You still got it.

JP

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!