• CSN suggestion

Posted by Michael Thompson on 09/03/2020 at 14:24

Just watched the For What it’s Worth video and it reminded me of another CSN song the girls could do, Southern Cross. Their harmonies would kill in this song. I know you get a lot of suggestions so don’t worry if you never get around to it.

Jung Roe replied 4 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Howard

10/03/2020 at 04:30

Hi Michael. “For What it’s Worth” isn’t a CSN song. It was a Buffalo Springfield song, first recorded when Stephen Stills and Neil Young were members.

Buffalo Springfield – “For What It’s Worth” & “ Mr. Soul” Medley, Hollywood Palace 1967.

https://youtu.be/3V8VvEzuQ6Y

• Michael Thompson

11/03/2020 at 14:19

I used to know it but the first thing to go when you get old is the memory. I forget what the second thing is. I knew the song was written by Steven Stills and had just seen the video for Southern Cross which is what triggered my post. The first thing to go when you get old is the memory.

• David Herrick

11/03/2020 at 14:50

The second thing is that you tend to repeat yourself.  And if I recall correctly, the third thing is that you tend to repeat yourself.

• Jung Roe

11/03/2020 at 18:31

I think the sense of humour never go!  🙂

• Michael Thompson

12/03/2020 at 13:56

Thanks Jung. Can you tell me what’s the first thing to go?

• Jacki Hopper

12/03/2020 at 18:36

The bladder… Lol… Then memory, etc…. You know it’s bad when… You put stuff in your “safe” place only, it’s that safe that your memory forgot…. Lol

And  go to do or get something, and go blank, try and retrace yourself, get distracted…. Lol….

I’ve had short term memory issues all my life… Lol.. I’m better in long term stuff….

• Jung Roe

12/03/2020 at 20:59

[postquote quote=88474][/postquote]
    First the collagen in our facial tissue, and soon the effects of gravity take it’s toll and we can end up looking like this.

Bassett Hound

If we’re lucky, it can pass as being cute.  🙂

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!