MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Do Re Mi – Covid 19 version

Tagged: 

• Howard

11/06/2020 at 07:22
  • Howard

14/06/2020 at 13:01

Medical experts were asked if it is time to ease the lockdown.

*Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.*
    *Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought the government had a lot of nerve.*
    *Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.*
    *Many Pathologists yelled, “Over my dead body!” while Pediatricians said, “Oh, grow up!”*
    *Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.*
    *Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.*
    *Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would “put a whole new face on the matter.”*
    *Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.*
    *Anaesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and those lofty *Cardiologists didn’t have the heart to say no.*
    *In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the asshole???

• Johnnypee Parker

14/06/2020 at 14:17

[postquote quote=94960][/postquote]
    Howard Bedwell

These are hilarious.  The last one is the best.  Thanks for a good laugh to start the day.

I am drinking Death Wish coffee at the moment.  I hope that doesn’t tie in with this.

JP

• David Herrick

14/06/2020 at 17:10

Oh boy, a challenge!

“Somnologists said they wouldn’t lose any sleep over the idea, while chiropractors gave it their strong backing.”

Page 4 of 4

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!