MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Dreaming of Streaming

• Nigel Mortimer

19/12/2020 at 08:23

Absolutely! Only four days to go and we’ll be all together in the live chat too with our favourite MLT’s.

Like you, can’t wait. Has made my Christmas!

• Jacki Hopper

19/12/2020 at 13:47

May I chime ìn with a hearty Hell Yeah/Yes Eh !? on this… that would be 5 pm Canadian time where I am, Jung is 3 hrs hours behind me , he’s on West Coast timeline… the Prairie provinces are 2 hrs behind me and out on the East Coast  in the Maritimes and Newfoundland, I believe they are half to an hour and a half ahead of me… In Quebec, the time is same as me… There’s  the  breakdown for all the other Canadians on here other than myself,  Jung, Jeannette, that I’m aware of.. I set the reminder on YouTube on MLT’s YT link for this… am looking forward to this, A Xmas Gift indeed for us all????❤????

• Michael Thompson

19/12/2020 at 16:38

I hope I can find a ten year old child to help me set my computer up for this!

• Jung Roe

19/12/2020 at 22:31

Awesome, I’m so excited!  I will be busying out my calendar at work for 2PM so no one bothers me that day.  🙂

Thanks Jacki for the time break out.

• Dexter Beane

20/12/2020 at 17:46

I was really excited to see your e-mail about the live stream on December 23rd!
    One question:  I will still be working at 5PM (Eastern Time US) – probably not much since it’s two days before Christmas – but I was wondering if it will be available to watch afterwards.

Thanks!
    Dexter

• Refugio Arellano

20/12/2020 at 18:20

It’s great about the live stream on the 23rd, at that time I’m at work.

I will make a space to participate and if necessary to answer calls I will do it quickly and ask to answer them later.

best regards.

• Stephen Krogh

21/12/2020 at 07:20

This is so exciting I can’t wait. Its the best Christmas gift ever! I have never done this though and not sure how it works. Will we be able to see each other?

• Johnnypee Parker

21/12/2020 at 11:02

Hi Stephen,

We will not be able to see each other.  We can leave comments in real time during the session.  Lisa and Mona will be able to see our comments and answer or react to them at the same time.

JP

• Jacki Hopper

22/12/2020 at 01:32

Here’s a link to better understand  the different Canadian Time Zones :

http://time-time.net/times/time-zones/usa-canada/canada-time-zone-map.php

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!