Tagged: 

• Duo Sessions

Posted by Howard on 15/12/2019 at 21:30

I’m really enjoying your Duo Sessions. Something to look forward to every week. Is there any chance of seeing a ‘behind the scenes’ or ‘bloopers’ video of these sessions in the future?

Jacki Hopper replied 4 years, 8 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    15/12/2019 at 21:30

Thanks Howard! At the moment we’re using every spare minute to work on new music and videos but we could put together a bloopers reel at some point later down the line …

🙂

• Joe Mccourt

29/12/2019 at 17:05

I have all the Duo Sessions bookmarked so I can go back and listen again and again. If you were to release a Duo Sessions compilation CD, I’d be a very happy man. They remind me of the old Unplugged concerts that MTV used to produce. Everything you do is absolute perfection. We’re just a few days away from 2020 and you’re still, in my estimation, the best artists of the century. Keep up the great work, and thank you for all the happiness you spread. Now, more than ever, the world needs you. P.S. I have two new Christmas traditions: 1) Listen to the MonaLisa Twins Christmas CD nonstop, and 2) react to every non-MonaLisa Twins Christmas song I hear by saying either, “Mona and Lisa did it better,” or “If Mona and Lisa ever cover this, they’ll do it better.” Happy New Decade!

• Jung Roe

29/12/2019 at 22:06

Love the Duo Sessions.  This Advent Calender 4 more brilliant golden nuggets added.  Duo Sessions are a definite big hit with the fans.  Front row seats to your music and performance.  Perfection.

• Gert Just Jensen

30/12/2019 at 01:27

The duo sessions are my favourite thing in the club, i really love those. Specially when it`s a original song. The acoustic version of In It For Love is great, i almost prefer it to the album version

• Jacki Hopper

30/12/2019 at 04:19

It’s indeed a special treat musically whenever MLT do the Duo Sessions of whatever song they choose to enthrall us all with. It’s just as equally to be in awe of their more raw and  minimalistic approach to the songs performed in this caliber. For me, it’s a bonus,  kind of liking as having icing on the music cake as it were.

No matter the approach, MLT entertains musically in top notch form???

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!