• editing

Posted by Michael Thompson on 28/09/2021 at 21:08

In your Q&A video on “When We’re Together” who edited the part where Lisa went off on a ramble about writing Birds? Was it Papa Rudi having a little fun or was it Lisa herself engaging in a little self deprecating humor?

PS loved the close up of Mona looking a little exasperated!

Jeffery Ohlwine replied 2 years, 11 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    28/09/2021 at 21:08

Hi Michael,
    I edited that part together. There was no way I was gonna leave in the entirety of Lisa’s 5-minute ramble so I had to take drastic measures 😉

• Diana Geertsen

28/09/2021 at 23:13

Great question Michael!! I thought that bird skit was hilarious. Mona, if you read this…..the editing was perfect.

• Jeffery Ohlwine

28/09/2021 at 23:44

It’s even funnier now, knowing Mona edited it! I gotta guess a little Lisa payback may be in store for Mona someday….of course, she whacked Mona pretty good for saying ‘stay tuned’ in the “Blackbird” video intro, and did bash her a good one with a hammer at the end of “Maxwell’s”, so maybe they’re even, or Lisa may even be up one. ????

• Diana Geertsen

29/09/2021 at 02:20

I love watching the banter between young Mona and Lisa before the video. I also got a kick out of all the cut out kitten pictures attached to the wall.

• Jeffery Ohlwine

29/09/2021 at 04:47

Agreed, Diana! I have nothing against dogs, but I’m undeniably a cat person! I also loved Mona’s cat-adorned apron in the wooden spoon routine they did with the two boys back in school.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!