Tagged: 

• Conan Berongis

08/04/2019 at 02:56

Same here.

• Tomás F. Calvo

09/04/2019 at 23:29

It’s not happening to me… that code seems related to the text editor. Try the old clearing cache trick if it’s still happening. It could be a remnant from before the move as I don’t see a call to that code on the current plugin.

• Howard

09/04/2019 at 23:45

No longer happening with me. Must have been my cache and Safari issues. Thank you Tomás.

• Thomas Randall

11/04/2019 at 15:16

I had a problem a few days ago loggng in.  No message but after hitting the login button the spinning thing just spun and nothing happened. Emailed them and it got fixed later in the day. Hiccups happen from time to time.

• Tomás F. Calvo

18/04/2019 at 04:44

Interestingly enough, well for me at least, I’ve just finished re-building two of my servers and it’s a pain even when you know how to do it and have done it before many times like I have. That the Wagners made the move so smoothly with such few issues is really something to be commended. What they managed was not simple or easy by any means.

Once again, chapeau.

• Howard

18/04/2019 at 07:50

Thanks for sharing that Tomás. People like me don’t understand how much is involved with these servers. We are very fortunate the MLT family provide us not just with the best value club for money out there, but they also respect and look after the interests of the members. Any issue is readily sorted out and the club experience continues to grow in a very positive way.

• Jacki Hopper

18/04/2019 at 14:27

Failed Plug in?!… I’m not quite sure what that’s exactly about or entails as I’ll admit I’m not quite tech or mechanically minded smart… Though I am fascinated on how things work…?? (helps if there’s visual details or imagery aspects to description details as I’m a visual learner first and foremost?) I enjoying learning new things… Even if I don’t fully understand all the quirks and qualms?

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    01/05/2019 at 20:45

#Howard #Conan
    Can you tell me when this error message came up? What did you try to do and when did it appear?

• Howard

01/05/2019 at 23:08

As it was over three weeks ago I can’t exactly remember. However, it seems to have been related to cache and Safari issues which I resolved after advice from Tomás.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!