• Jacki Hopper

11/12/2022 at 02:34

OMG Christopher.. That’s always been my hope.. MLT doing a Canadian Tour … stop in Ottawa .. 😉 and I agree on your sentiments.. MLT would do well performing in Canada, as each province offers a mix of small/large venues …🇨🇦🤘🍁

• Tom Fones

13/12/2022 at 02:30

I second the motion for Concert for George.

It will always be a classic.

Clapton and McCartney and everyone made While-My-Guitar-Gently-Weeps very special.

The only thing missing was George.

• Daryl Jones

13/12/2022 at 16:13

Obviously Toronto would be the location of choice most likely, should the idea of a concert in Canada ever come to fruition. But….there is a remarkable venue in Edmonton (the Winspear Center) that is absolutely killer for comfy and visibility/seating and most of all, the design and acoustic qualities of the way it was built. Small and rather intimate and seats just under 1800 people. The sound is nothing short of amazing, even better than the Jubilee Auditorium IMO, which is another viable option. Being a 2 hour drive from me really doesn’t have anything to do with it. ;>)

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!