• Faster Site

Posted by Tomás F. Calvo on 07/04/2019 at 00:42

I just want to mention how much faster the site is responding now, I have fiber internet connection at home so I notice the difference!

I know there was a lot of work done since I know what it takes, so I want to congratulate the whole family on the smooth move.

Kudos!

Tomás

Stephen Krogh replied 5 years, 4 months ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Howard

07/04/2019 at 01:23

Yes, it is much faster, and thanks Tomás for the heads up regarding Crome. It has solved my problem.

Howard

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    01/05/2019 at 21:14

Finally, after month of trial and error I think we found a great hosting solution that is not only much faster but at the same time more economical and future proof. We are now hosted on a dedicated server (It’s all ours now – no noisy neighbors anymore).

I never thought that we can afford that but I was wrong. It is all in all actually cheaper than before and will stay so even with ever growing traffic to the website. Other hosting solutions often become exponentially more expensive when traffic increases. We had to learn that the hard way. That’s why we were searching for a

What does that mean for your browsing experience on the MLT site? Pages should load way faster, far less login problems, nicer shopping experience and smoother audio and video plays. As the whole Internet and also WordPress and it’s plugins are constantly evolving and updating hiccups will appear from time to time but I hope we will keep them at a minimum. What really helped a lot is that you were telling us when something seemed not quite right so we could fix it.

• Jacki Hopper

01/05/2019 at 23:44

Kudos Twam MLT… Am ecstatic that you’ve found the perfect solution that will serve well economically .. Feasible .. Less hassles… Etc… Yes… The roads of trial and errors are a journey within themselves but eventually it all smooths out at the end??????☮️✌️?????❤️

• Jung Roe

02/05/2019 at 01:06

Rudolph, yes the site is noticeably snappier and smoother lately.  Greater navigating experience all around.  Thanks much!

• Stephen Krogh

02/05/2019 at 02:35

Snappy yes and happy yes. Thank you Rudi for everything you do… and that’s A LOT to say the least.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!