• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    04/01/2021 at 21:22

This answer always changes but I always especially loved performing the heavier things like My Generation or Revolution. They are just so much fun to do live.

We recently uploaded “My Generation” to YouTube and it’s probably evident that we’re having a pretty good time 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf1LzrSFpYQ

• John Leonard

06/01/2021 at 00:20

lisa

i thought to ask that question after listening to the cavern live cd. my unexpected favorite song on the cd is Kansas city. first because it is a good old rock and roll song but also it sounded like you were having a lot of fun playing it. i look forward to the video.

my other favorites were lazy Sunday  and revolution. i like this version of revolution as opposed to the one on your earlier cd.

i am continually impressed by you and Mona and looked forward to your new music.

thanks

john l

• Jeffery Ohlwine

27/01/2021 at 03:20

That’s great to hear, Lisa, because “My Generation” and “Revolution” are among my faves, too. It’s also evident you both, and Mona in particular, enjoy performing “You Can’t Do That”, as well.

• William Saunders

30/01/2021 at 00:29

It’s so enjoyable to watch you two perform.  I’m with Jeffery on “My Generation”, “Revolution” and “You Can’t Do That”, they are fabulous covers.

• Bill Isenberg

30/01/2021 at 16:21

All of the songs on this album is awesome, one for me is Lazy Sunday, sounds like your having a good time and the guitar playing is perfect!

• Jeffery Ohlwine

30/01/2021 at 22:44

Also interesting and very gracious of you Lisa, that you chose two songs with Mona on lead vocals as your favorites to perform. Of course, you both shine in them, and your backing and guitarmanship (guitarwomanship?) are soooo amazing!

• Jung Roe

03/02/2021 at 02:07

My faves on the live album are Mr Postman, Hey Bull Dog, She’s A Woman, Lazy Sunday, and Kansas City. The live energy and vibe is just irresistible, sounds like so much fun.

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!