MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Favorites Solo Artist Songs

• Joseph Manzi

29/08/2020 at 04:51

Lou Reed & Paul Simon helped on video

• Joseph Manzi

29/08/2020 at 05:02

Always In the Rain – Dion

https://youtu.be/jaK8cYf6rnE

• Joseph Manzi

29/08/2020 at 05:06

Oh forgot David. Excellent choice which started this. Great Song Abraham Martin and John,

• David Herrick

29/08/2020 at 05:30

Thanks, Joe.  I actually bought the Yo Frankie album when it first came out, after catching the Subway Wall video on MTV.  That one was my favorite track.

• Jung Roe

29/08/2020 at 07:50

• Jung Roe

29/08/2020 at 08:36

Hey Joe, when a post starts to get long (100 or more replies) I find it helpful to create a new continuation post like “Favorite Solo Artist Songs 2” and link the two posts redirecting viewers using the link function (paper clip icon in the tool bar).  Long posts start to take long for the page to load especially when there are a lot of youtube videos.   I’ve just done that with my “Famous songs with ref to pets and animals 2” post and others when they hit around 100 replies.

It’s up to you.

• Joseph Manzi

29/08/2020 at 09:49

Hey Jung,

Thanks for the heads up. I created the part two and hope I did it right.

Joe

• Jung Roe

29/08/2020 at 10:14

Hey Joe.   That’s awesome.  The new post looks good, like new again!  And the hyperlink back to the old post works fine.   🙂

• Joseph Manzi

29/08/2020 at 12:10

Hey Jung,

Thanks for telling me and for your help. Have a great day. Joe

• Joseph Manzi

02/09/2020 at 15:12

A clearer video of Blow Away by George Harrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNetfJQ9HAs

• David Herrick

17/10/2020 at 00:23

This is another of my favorite post-Beatle efforts by Paul.  Just your basic factory-order happy Paul song that’s fun to bop along with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPuJUUK-RLs

From Wikipedia:  The name “C Moon” was inspired by lyrics in the song “Wooly Bully” by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs. McCartney said, “There’s a line in [Wooly Bully] that says, ‘Let’s not be L7.’ Well, L7, it was explained at the time, means a square—put L and 7 together and you get a square… So I thought of the idea of putting a C and a moon together (a half-moon) to get the opposite of a square. So ‘C Moon’ means cool, in other words.”

Page 7 of 7

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!