MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum MLT-FAQs Favourite Instrument

• Favourite Instrument

Posted by Steve Rossi on 21/10/2018 at 19:27

Evening Ladies 🙂

We all know how talented you both are and that you both are a multi-instrumentalist.

My question is if you could only play one instrument for the rest of your career, what would it be?

Michael Triba replied 5 years, 11 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    22/10/2018 at 00:39

I guess most people would probably expect us to say guitar but have you heard of the nose flute? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj6G0vSrv8c

• Jung Roe

22/10/2018 at 07:16

That looks easy Lisa.  Maybe someone should start a band “The Nose Fluters”. ????

• Saba Arif

22/10/2018 at 07:42

Hahahah! Who woulda thunk it? You two should totally think about composing an original with just the nose flute as an accompaniment LOL.

• Howard

22/10/2018 at 10:35

Holy Moly Lisa. Do you mean Lisa has spent all that time mastering the flute …. for nothing! Please don’t show her that video!

• Howard

22/10/2018 at 11:06

Of course I meant Mona learning the flute!!

• Timothy Connelly

22/10/2018 at 15:40

Lisa- you are too funny!

• Rick Ross

24/10/2018 at 15:01

Reminds me of the Gazoo

• Michael Triba

26/10/2018 at 06:52

Whoa Lisa!  That one is certainly your color, but Mona would need a yellow one.  I see potential problems however.  What if you two book a Dual Nose Flute Concert and sell 2,000 tickets?  What if you and your little sis get bad colds the night before, and you have a very stuffed up nose and poor little Mona has post-nasal drip?  What then, dear?  Rudi and Michaela become last minute substitutes for you?  Or maybe Peter Whyte and his lovely bride?  Or do you fly in John Sebastian; John Sebastian himself, and Neil Young?  Best to have a “Plan B” in advance, eh?

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!