• Posted by Refugio Arellano on 09/04/2021 at 23:25

I share with you, today I received the Live at the Cavern Club and Duo Sessions records, the 2021 calendar, a card and a pick. EVERYTHING IS GREAT!
    The wait was worth it!
    In these days of uncertainty this is good news that makes my day.

I thank Mona and Lisa for taking the time to sign the calendar and CDs and for the additional items.

Regards

Rudolf Wagner replied 3 years, 5 months ago 7 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Thomas Randall

10/04/2021 at 01:13

That’s great Refugio! Aren’t these girls the best?! Greetings from New York!

• Joseph Manzi

10/04/2021 at 12:25

Good deal Refugio. Enjoy the music
    Joe

• Johnnypee Parker

10/04/2021 at 14:56

A great day, indeed! The Postman has delivered!

JP

• Jung Roe

10/04/2021 at 20:37

Congrats Refugio, no better way to enjoy the MLT experience than those wonderfully personalized albums, and the calendar is a dream.

• Bill Isenberg

13/04/2021 at 00:19

Congrats! Glad you got the items, these ladies are special and so glad I found them , enjoy!!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    14/04/2021 at 21:48

Hi Refugio,

We are so glad everything finally arrived after such a long time! We are sorry you had to wait for so long – that parcel took the scenic route for sure.

Thanks for being patient and we all send groovy greetings,
    Team MLT

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!