MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion For new members(seasoned members too)

• For new members(seasoned members too)

Posted by Johnnypee Parker on 25/02/2023 at 05:59

See how I didn’t say “old” members? These videos showed up on my youtube feed. I have not seen them in a while. They are filled with a lot of candid shots of the family working together on their latest project. The four of them are always smiling. It is easy to see how much the enjoy their work. We also get some insight at just how much work goes into life on the road. Contrary to belief, they do sleep sometimes. Don’t be surprised to see a cameo here and there.

Does any one else get dizzy watching video of those crazy Europeans driving on the wrong side of the road, especially from the passengers point of view? It always seems like the film was reversed.

Rudi and Michaela can sure cut a rug.

https://youtu.be/uzt0AtpcLaE

https://youtu.be/BojD9DdosDc

https://youtu.be/PeZWbOdniMk

Thomas Randall replied 1 year, 6 months ago 8 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Michael Rife

25/02/2023 at 15:37

I’m a seasoned member and this is the first time I have seen this video. It is interesting and summarizes the first LP well.

• Tom Fones

25/02/2023 at 18:58

Great find JohnnyPee !

Where has this stuff been hiding?

• Jung Roe

26/02/2023 at 03:42

Hi JP

Thanks for raising these old videos. I found these way back in 2017 when I discovered MLT on their main youtube channel. The making of When We’re Together video stood out when I saw them writing their own songs, working in the studio, just like the Beatles with George Martin, and Brian Wilson do their magic in the studio. I knew I found artists I’m going to love, and later when I heard Orange I felt the artistry that went into Pet Sounds and Sargent Peppers from the very first intro track.

I especially enjoyed the Finland video right from the plane with Nothing Is In Vain playing, it felt like I went to Finland with the Mona and Lisa and the band!

• Jacki Hopper

26/02/2023 at 16:21

Ahhh.. Going Down Good Ol #MLTBuzzLuvGroovified Lane … 🤘🏻😎🤩🎬

• Tim Arnold

26/02/2023 at 17:00

I like all the behind the scenes videos. Never seen this one. Cool

• Johnnypee Parker

28/02/2023 at 00:15

Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole forget the sun.

Just dive in. There’s some really kool stuff out there.

JP

If you are new here, have you seen the skydiving video? It very kool.

• Chris Weber

04/03/2023 at 00:44

I am new here. One of the things that reminds me that I’m late to the party is that I keep discovering things.

Like that vid – thanks for posting it.

• Thomas Randall

04/03/2023 at 01:04

Hey Johnnypee my upstate neighbor!

Oh yes, I LOVE those old videos! I REALLY love that first album! And I love all the live MLT videos too, seeing them playing out is just awesome.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!