MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion “Get Back” – Sneak Preview

• Tom Fones

21/12/2020 at 20:58

David,

Great GREAT find.

How will i ever find 56 hrs in the new year?  🙂  (:

The Fab 6  (including Billy Preston & George Martin)

It’s heart-warming to see them having fun together so late in the game.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Someone tell me exactly when the stream is on Dec. 23 please.

Thanks

• Thomas Randall

22/12/2020 at 01:00

Saw this yesterday, looks AWESOME! Can’t wait to see the whole thing!

• Thomas Randall

22/12/2020 at 01:02

[postquote quote=117811][/postquote]

London – 10 pm
    Los Angeles – 2 pm
    New York – 5 pm
    Berlin – 11 pm
    Moscow – 1 am
    Sydney – 9 am

• Tom Fones

22/12/2020 at 01:20

Thank you Thomas – mi tocayo

• Jacki Hopper

22/12/2020 at 01:25

In Canada, depending where you’re at, as the differs in Canada, where I am, in Ontario the LiveStream will be at 5 pm, where Jung is  he is 3 hrs bebind me, so it’sc2 pm for him  in BC,  while in the Prairies ( Alberta, Saskatchewan,  etc) it’s 2 hrs behind me so that would be at 3pm, and as for Quebec, I believe they are on same time zone as me, and out on East Coast in tge Maritimes ( Nova Scotia,  PEI, etc) they are ahead  of me by half hr to an hour and a half and the same for Newfoundland, I think an hour and a half ahead of me, and there  is your  Canadian time zones for Live Stream reference, if I’m wrong, in any of time zones, my apologies but I do know BC and Prairies are 3 and 2 hrs behind me whike out on East Coast , they are ahead…

• Jung Roe

22/12/2020 at 07:30

Looks like a fun documentary to watch, thanks for posting it David.

Looks right Jacki, Liverpool is 5hrs ahead of eastern and 8 hours ahead of pacific time zones.

• Tom Fones

22/12/2020 at 16:00

Thanks again everyone

• David Herrick

14/10/2021 at 16:45

An official trailer has just been released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb83rbm0IVI

Apparently the film is only going to be viewable on a streaming service, and not theatrically, starting on November 25th.

• Jürgen

15/10/2021 at 22:53

Hi David, unfortunately I do not receive the streaming service (mouse empire?). Very sad. As a small consolation, I have now bought the 50th anniversary box of “Let It Be”, incl. 6 CD’s and a big art book.

• Johnnypee Parker

15/10/2021 at 01:16

This is gonna be super kool!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!