• Ghost

Posted by Kevin Moran on 19/10/2018 at 14:23

In your 2017 Recap video, a ghost rudely barges in at 4:03, see you are working, and backs out.  Was there some significance to the ghost?

Kevin Moran replied 5 years, 11 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    19/10/2018 at 20:49

We never quite found out. We didn’t notice him at the time, only while watching back the footage and we’ve only seen him twice since. Once in the reflection of a spoon while eating tomato soup last winter and once when we took this picture:

Lisa_With_Tablet_ghost

Sorry we couldn’t be of more help. If we’ll ever come across him again we’ll let you know!

• Steve

19/10/2018 at 20:57

We have a ghost in our house and we call him Uncle Harry.  He’s pretty polite and doesn’t keep us up a night so “It’s Alright”.  Although like yours, we’ve never seen him but whenever my wife and I hear some strange noise we just figure it’s Uncle Harry moving around.  I’ve been known to yell, “Yo, Uncle Harry, knock it off.”  We are so easily amused.

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    20/10/2018 at 06:56

See, that’s the kind of jokes behind ones back one always has to deal with!
    It’s not easy to deliver some decent and serious work getting sabotaged all the time.
    Thanks Kevin for this disclosure and maybe you can find even more of these insidious acts of virtual vandalism.
    It’s not easy, it’s not easy, it’s not …

• Howard

20/10/2018 at 07:31

Looks like Casper to me. Not sure what he’s doing in Liverpool though!

• Kevin Moran

20/10/2018 at 12:11

Could be a representative from Spirit Records – or perhaps just really likes your music (a “fan”tom?).

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!