MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Give Peace a Chance – Early Demo

• Thomas Randall

14/04/2021 at 00:30

I just watched this about an hour ago. The lyrics aren’t quite flushed out yet of course, funny to hear him winging it!

• Bill Isenberg

14/04/2021 at 01:42

Thomas,
    Thanks for sharing, this is cool. This is how great songs are done, just play some cords and wing it and then it all comes together

• Jung Roe

14/04/2021 at 06:45

Nice one David, thanks for sharing it. The people in the other room hearing this probably didn’t realize they were hearing a classic masterpiece in the making that would touch almost every soul around the globe and many more generations over the ages.

I can just imagine MLT’s neighbours hearing all this wonderful music being created every week, next door not realizing the impact around the world it’s having too.

• Joseph Manzi

14/04/2021 at 12:12

David thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the ruff mix.

• David Herrick

14/04/2021 at 17:20

I just enjoy hearing a Beatles song at a point where it’s pretty much complete except for the lyrics. It makes me want to jump into a time machine and go help them out.

Many years ago I heard a recording of Let It Be at a similar stage of development, and wouldn’t you know it’s on YouTube now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz6y7wxzlNA

• Joseph Manzi

14/04/2021 at 18:24

David you are so correct. I personally love to hear the making of a song in the early stages. Then the finish product. The concept of Let It Be. The Beatles Anthology has a lot of great takes. I just bought a while ago some Rubber Soul early takes of those great songs. A bootleg. I pay a pretty penny. But it was worth it. Enjoy your day.
    Joe

• Johnnypee Parker

14/04/2021 at 23:20

It’s easy to forget how much work and time goes into the finished product. These raw versions sometimes reveal alternate lyrics which can be very interesting, too. I like these videos of the Beatles just sitting around “rehearsing”. It makes them a little more human.

Jung, I have thought the same thing about MLT’s neighbors. I just hope the neighbors know how lucky they are living next to these musical genius’s. I would put signs in my windows facing their studio that read,”Crank it up, please?”

JP

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!