• Giving Thanks

Posted by Tomás F. Calvo on 28/11/2019 at 23:56

In the long list of things I have to be thankful for, are the MonaLisa Twins, which are more than just music to my ears (pardon the pun -and the turkey).

Didn’t want the day to go by without expressing thanks to those that brighten my life, including the MLT Club. A definite source of Peace and Love.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving2019MLT

Howard replied 4 years, 9 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Jacki Hopper

29/11/2019 at 00:53

Happy USA Thanksgiving to you Tomas… I already wished The USA MLT Clubbers here a Happy USA Thanksgiving a week early.. Lol… I was thinking it was last week… In Canada, we have our Thanksgiving in October so it usually goes undectected as the USA Thanksgiving is more widely recognized… Lol… I had a good Thanksgiving in October and had given Thanks for MLT in my life, etc…. So Gobble, Gobble, and then Burp???

• Jung Roe

29/11/2019 at 06:35

Happy Thanksgiving Tomas.  I echo your sentiments, MLT are a wonderful blessing to us all indeed with all they do enriching our lives.

• David Herrick

30/11/2019 at 20:30

Having just emerged from my “turkey coma”, I would like to add my voice to the chorus of MLT thank-yous.

For decades my only contact with contemporary music has been the interstitial songs on Saturday Night Live, and invariably about ten seconds into any song I switch the channel and think, “Doesn’t anyone know how to write pop music anymore?”  Finally with MLT I have an affirmative answer.

• Howard

02/12/2019 at 05:37

Well stated Tomás. We don’t celebrate ‘Thanksgiving’ down-under (our turkeys are quite relaxed here), but those of us who are aware of the MonaLisa Twins give thanks every day for our discovery. They’re like Thanksgiving, Xmas and your birthday all rolled into one!

And yes, the MLT Club is a great source of Peace and Love, and education, may I add. It seems that everything the Wagners attempt become wonderful creations.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!