MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Go ‘way from my window, go ‘way from my door…

• Go ‘way from my window, go ‘way from my door…

Posted by Howard on 27/03/2020 at 03:20

The closure of places of worship is terrible news for many, but on the plus side, a number of Jehovah’s Witness congregations in New Zealand have stopped door-knocking homes during the outbreak, a practice we can only hope spreads.

A Current Affair reporters can’t jam their foot in anyone’s door for intrusive interviews for at least six months, and charity muggers can’t accost you.

https://youtu.be/yqlOtOSEk6k

Howard replied 4 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • John Behle

27/03/2020 at 03:32

If only coughing into the phone would get the telemarketers to stop!  I’d love to be able to answer the phone again to a number I don’t recognize.  But then I would miss listening to “I’ll Be Back” playing beautifully every time I let a call ring through to voicemail.

• Howard

27/03/2020 at 03:47

If an incoming call doesn’t register as one of my phone contacts, I don’t answer and wait for the voicemail. If no contact number is left I know it was a telemarketer or cold caller.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!