MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Goodbye Ruby Tuesday!

• Goodbye Ruby Tuesday!

Posted by Howard on 18/02/2019 at 14:00

I’m just wondering when we can expect a studio cover of this from the MonaLisa Twins. I can imagine Lisa on the upright bass and Mona on drums and flute and featuring papa Rudi on piano. Not sure who’d take lead vocals though. Any suggestions?

They’d smash it!

https://youtu.be/tJCoybioJ7M

Jung Roe replied 5 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jung Roe

18/02/2019 at 18:06

Wow, can Mick Jagger move, while Watts on the drums look so calm, cool, and collected in contrast.  With all those girls screaming so loud in those TV studio performances I wonder if the Stones or the Beatles ever got a little thrown off tune? ????

I know MLT priority right now would be new original music and their 3rd album, but after that anything is possible for another studio cover I would guess, and they would smash Ruby Tuesday should they decide to do it.

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!