• Great Family

Posted by Steve on 09/11/2018 at 16:28

I was browsing through the photo gallery and wanted to share my observations:

• They are terrific photographers with a keen artistic eye.
    • The twins are extremely photogenic and have beautiful smiles.
    • They seem like such a happy family and the twins seem so down to earth and well grounded.
    • Rudi and Michaela make a beautiful couple

I find it so refreshing to see such family togetherness and I can almost feel the joy they have being able to work together out of their home and creating truly wonderful music.  They could bring light to a city-wide power outage.  They seem like the kind of people I could really enjoy having a fireside chat with.

Howard replied 5 years, 10 months ago 5 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Thomas Randall

09/11/2018 at 20:47

I totally agree! What a wonderful family. Just LOADED with talent every one of them! It makes me wish I lived in Liverpool!

• Stephen Krogh

09/11/2018 at 20:57

I couldn’t agree more with all the comments above. This family is so special. They bring such happiness. They truly are a real Treasure!

• Jacki Hopper

09/11/2018 at 22:33

in 1,ooo+% agreement with all your sentiments here , and let me add, they’re like a fine recipe handed down from generations in that they are a blend of fine gifted creative and musical talents, with sprinkles of humour, wit, Groovy, smiles, peace, love, laughter, etc and when all stirred up together, makes for a more pleasing tantalizing musicaltastebudteaser, courtesy of a dash of YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and the icing of MLT Club ,  yes, a real tasty morsel of musical s’mores, that once you’ve had a try, you crave more and it will become your Music -Go-To Comfort MusicFood :D;)<3

• Howard

10/11/2018 at 02:11

Well Jacki, I wish I had said that!

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!