MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum Introduce Yourself Grüße aus Deutschland

• Grüße aus Deutschland

Posted by Andreas Lauer on 18/02/2020 at 11:39

Zuerst “Danke” für den Gewinn der -leider etwas zu kurzen- Mitgliedschaft im Club. Leider bewege ich mich seit Jahren finanziell in Bereichen, die es mir nicht ermöglichen, aus eigenen Kräften eine Mitgliedschaft zu finanzieren. Ich bin vor längerer Zeit bei Youtube auf das Video von “Drive my car” gestoßen. Danach musste ich mir unbedingt alles Weitere von Euch “reinziehen”. Als großer Musikfan der Musik von den 50ern bis in die 80er, natürlich besonders auch der Beatles, hat mich Eure handgemachte Musik sofort fasziniert und begeistert. Dazu kommt Eure sehr sympathische Ausstrahlung. I got hooked instantly. Keep up the good work. And again: THX for the membership. God bless you.

Rudolf Wagner replied 4 years, 7 months ago 5 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Howard

18/02/2020 at 11:45

Welcome to the club Andreas. Apologies as my old schoolboy German isn’t sufficient to understand your post. However, I expect that you found the MLT through their cover of “Drive My Car” and that you are also a Beatles fan.

• Andreas Lauer

18/02/2020 at 12:16

Thanks a lot for your kind reply. I will try to translate my post for you.

First “thank you” for winning the – unfortunately a little too short – membership in the club. Unfortunately for years I have been financially in areas that do not allow me to finance my own membership. A long time ago I came across the video of “Drive my car” on Youtube. After that I had to “pull in” everything else of you. As a great fan of music from the 50s to the 80s, of course especially the Beatles, I was immediately fascinated and excited by your handmade music. In addition there is your very loveable charisma.

• Howard

18/02/2020 at 13:51

May I recommend that if at all possible, you try and budget for a MLT Club subscription when your one month is up. I’ve also had a Spotify subscription for years now but am considering cancelling it as I rarely use it now. This club offers much more than just music!

Translation: Übersetzung:

Darf ich empfehlen, dass Sie, wenn möglich, versuchen, ein MLT Club-Abonnement zu budgetieren, wenn Ihr Monat abgelaufen ist. Ich habe seit Jahren auch ein Spotify-Abonnement, erwäge jedoch, es zu kündigen, da ich es derzeit nur selten verwende. Dieser Club bietet viel mehr als nur Musik!

• Jacki Hopper

18/02/2020 at 20:46

Hi Andreas, nice to meet you, my apologies but German is not my mother tongue, though the odd word that looked similar to English counterpart, I was able to figure out.. Lol… Welcome to MLT Club, enjoy?

• Jung Roe

19/02/2020 at 07:11

A warm welcome to the MLT Club Andreas.  I hope you will stick around here with us and be part of the wonderful MLT musical journey which is so joyful and rewarding!

Herzlich willkommen im MLT Club Andreas. Ich hoffe, Sie bleiben hier bei uns und werden Teil der wunderbaren MLT-Musikreise, die so freudig und lohnend ist!

• Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    20/02/2020 at 23:46

Hi Andreas! Willkommen im Club!
    I hope you don’t mind me answering in English so everyone here can understand 🙂
    Thanks for the introduction and the kind words! We hope you’ll enjoy your last days in the Club.
    We’re glad that you stumbled across our videos on YouTube and hope you already found all the bonus ones here in the Club. We’ll post another one tomorrow 🙂

If you’ve got any questions, let us know!

Alles Liebe nach Deutschland,
    Lisa

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!