• Guitars

Posted by Bill Brunt on 22/08/2021 at 17:59

Hi Mona and Lisa ,I’m new here.My first post!

I play guitar.It’s my passion.

I love Taylor guitars.

Which guitar would you take if you both had to go to the same desert island with only ONE guitar?It can be electric or acoustic but only one,can you agree on that choice?!!if not you can have one choice each ha ha …xxx

I’m taking a Taylor Koa

Lots of love

Bill xxx

Bill Brunt replied 3 years ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Rudolf Wagner

Administrator
    22/08/2021 at 18:00

Hi Bill,

First of all a big hello to the Club! Thanks for joining us here and leaving your first question ♥

So, if we were to get stranded on a desert island we would have to pick an acoustic guitar. We’re not clever enough to invent electricity and build an amp from scratch 😉 We’ll take this even further and say that since getting some spare steel strings would be pretty much impossible on a desert island, choosing a nylon string guitar would probably be the smarter choice. After all, nylon strings used to be made out of animal intestines. … While ripping out the guts of some poor antelope so we can continue practising our major scales doesn’t sound like the best pastime, at least we have the OPTION, haha.

So we would probably choose our Cordoba Nylon String (Fusion Series 12).

If you simply wanted to know our all time favourite guitar, it would have to be my Gretsch Duo Jet (G6128T-DSV) and Mona would pick her favourite Martin Acoustic Custom.

Again, thanks for joining the Club and have a groovy day!!

• Michael Rife

22/08/2021 at 22:23

Oh no!!!! I am crushed!!! I always thought Mona’s favorite was her Rick!!! J/K. Mike.

• Bill Brunt

10/09/2021 at 22:33

Thank you for replying Lisa and Mona…your answer made me smile so much…lovely to hear from you…keep it going …lots of love ????????????????????

The forum ‘MLT-FAQs’ is closed to new discussions and replies.

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!