MonaLisa Twins Homepage Forums MLT Club Forum General Discussion Hallows Eve – Party Mash!

• Joseph Manzi

01/11/2020 at 04:09
  • Refugio Arellano

01/11/2020 at 05:36

[postquote quote=109980][/postquote]
    it was a great series, very funny

• Jacki Hopper

01/11/2020 at 05:56

The Spooky song by the band …… https://youtu.be/Qpo9KZYJ4sA

• Jung Roe

01/11/2020 at 08:42

[postquote quote=109991][/postquote]
    Refugio, Joe.  Oh yeah, that was one of my favourite shows.  They use to play the reruns all the time when I was a kid, both the Addams Family and the Munsters.

• Joseph Manzi

01/11/2020 at 14:36

Hi Refugio,  There one station called My TV. They show the Adams. Also the 3 stooges.

And sometimes the old Abbott & Costello show with Mike the Cop and Mr. Fields

https://youtu.be/Fhk7-9jEk2k

• Refugio Arellano

01/11/2020 at 15:23

[postquote quote=110012][/postquote]

Good morning Joe, thanks for the tip.????????

• David Herrick

01/11/2020 at 15:25

Question for people who watched these shows when they originally aired:  was there a rivalry between fans of the Addams Family and fans of the Munsters?  The former show was more high-brow in its humor and the latter was more slapstick, so I can imagine how people might have been devoted to one of them and dismissed the other.

• Joseph Manzi

01/11/2020 at 15:43

Hey David.  I would say no to your question as far a rivalry. None that I can remember.

They were on different days and times if I recall.  I liked them both. That’s me. Can’t speak for others.

• Joseph Manzi

01/11/2020 at 15:45

Hi Refugio,  There one station called My TV. You are welcome and have a good day.

Joe

• Refugio Arellano

01/11/2020 at 16:48

Hi David, I watched the two shows since I was a child.
    I never preferred one over the other since they were fantastic

Cheers

• Jung Roe

02/11/2020 at 04:21

Where I lived the local TV station replayed the Munsters more regularly than the Addams Family, so the Munsters had an advantage in my being more familiar with that show.  I found Herman Munster to be a very personable and funny kind of Frankenstein character, so my vote would go to the Munsters.

• Michael Rife

09/11/2020 at 14:10

Always liked the Addams Family more because Morticia was more my style.  Also, like Warren’s music.  His mind was in a whole different location.  Mike.

• David Herrick

12/11/2020 at 04:05

The Munsters aired in syndication on a local TV station when I was in grad school.  I introduced my German roommate to the show, and he thought it was hysterical.  Coincidentally (I think), he was from a city called Muenster.

Page 2 of 2

Let's stay in touch!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

+ Get 4 FREE songs!

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs! ♥

We’d love to keep you up to date on new releases, videos & more. If you sign up to our newsletter we will also send you 4 of our favourite songs!